Are you aged 18 – 30, running a small business or thinking of starting one in the next 6 months?
Wiltshire Community Foundation are working in partnership with the South West Enterprise Fund (SWEF) to provide business grants of £2,000 to young people in Wiltshire and Swindon that are aged between 18-30. As part of the programme, SWEF provides the opportunity to join a network of peers who are also in the early stage of starting their business to share ideas, experiences and learn.
To be eligible to apply, you need to be:
• aged 18 to 30
• living in Wiltshire or Swindon
• planning to start your own business within the next 6 months or running your own business which has been trading for no more than 2 years
• without easy access to other sources of finance
Grants can be used towards capital items and running costs such as:
• stock, equipment or materials
• rent or business-related bills
Further guidance on the programme is available here:
and you can apply online via the website: https://www.wiltshirecf.org.uk/…/south-west-enterprise…/